Thursday, February 17, 2005

 

real quick-like

hi.
today's my birthday.
and tonight i'm going to belize.
and the day after i get back i'm moving to san francisco.

it's a bit much, but i think sometime this afternoon i started enjoying the ride.

**********************

i celebrated my birthday last night with wonderful friends. when i looked around i felt terribly lucky to know so many kind, friendly, interesting, fun, fantastic people. and proud, too--very proud of my friends. i don't mean proud of me for having great friends, but proud of my friends for being so great.

and in a strange coincidence, since i've been glowing in this feeling all day... someone i don't know very well, who had had reason to search through my tribe friends to find someone i wanted her to talk to, messaged me today to say:

'And by the way, you've got some seriously fun, funky, sexy friends!!! BRAVO!'

she's *right*, you know. BRAVO for YOU!!!

see you soon!

Comments:
Happy birthday!

(And you're right. We are all so really, really, really, really, really, ridiculously good looking.

besos,
m
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?